This video will help you create and manage one of the most important budgets - your field labor expenses. Nothing is riskier - or more difficult - than managing labor expenses. Not only will you plan/forecast the right hours/wages to hit your sales goals, but LMN will also benchmark your labor spending against industry averages to determine your company's productivity.
In this video, we'll cover:
- What is labor burden and how do you calculate it?
- How to tell whether a staff member belongs in your field labor budget vs. your overhead budget
- How to group your field staff by roles using average hours and wages for a simpler budget
- How to budget for seasonal/part time help
- How to budget for roles that pay 'premium wages' (e.g. snow and ice work)