In LMN Time you can create jobs manually or you can import an estimate which becomes a job (more info HERE). If you have clients in the CRM you can also create jobs in LMN Time in bulk.
1. From the Budgeting & Estimating end of the program, click CRM > Contacts
2. Using the checkbox beside your customers, select the customers you want to create jobs for. (If you have clients on multiple pages, you may want to Tag them first, then sort by that Tag for easier importing.) Then, click Create Jobs.
3. Follow the steps in the Job creation wizard. Select Next.
4. Add your desired Job Type, Job Name and Job Suffix as instructed. Select Next.
5. Select your payroll codes for this group of jobs as instructed. Select Next.
6. Add all tasks that you want in this group of jobs. Select Create Jobs. (TIP - Try to limit how many Tasks you're creating to make it easier for your crews when clocking in!)
7. Select OK.