An XML generation error is commonly caused by invoices with no line items or cost. To rectify this error, simply go to the invoices section of LMN time and un-queue the invoices with a $0 total.
Articles in this section
- XML Generation Error When Exporting Invoices
- Desktop Sync Tool Authentication Error
- Error: List Element is Already in Use
- I Click On "Mark For QB Export" and Nothing Happens
- LMN Quickbooks Sync Tool Update Error. "The signature of the program is corrupt or invalid."
- Quickbooks Sync Error - Error when saving a Customers list
- Error: Could not start Quickbooks - Workaround Solution
- Cannot delete the object specified by the id = "x". Quickbooks error message: The transaction could not be locked. It is in use by another user
- Could not start QuickBooks -company file path does not work
- Quickbooks "internal error" when importing