An XML generation error is commonly caused by invoices with no line items or cost. To rectify this error, simply go to the invoices section of LMN time and un-queue the invoices with a $0 total.
Articles in this section
- QuickBooks error message: The email address specified for this customer is invalid, and the transaction is marked 'To be e-mailed'
- XML Generation Error When Exporting Invoices
- Desktop Sync Tool Authentication Error
- Error: List Element is Already in Use
- I Click On "Mark For QB Export" and Nothing Happens
- Troubleshooting LMN's QuickBooks Sync Install
- QuickBooks Sync Error - 'Error when saving a Customers list'
- Error: Could not start QuickBooks - Workaround Solution
- Cannot delete the object specified by the id = "x". Quickbooks error message: The transaction could not be locked. It is in use by another user
- Could not start QuickBooks -company file path does not work