Reviewing your crew’s Timesheet Photos is instant and at your fingertips. There are two main areas where you can view these photos: directly on each Job (Timesheet Photos) or directly on a Timesheet (Timesheet Review).
How to Access a Crew's Timesheet Photos Directly Within the Job:
- Select JOBS.
- Select the Job you wish to review.
- Under ‘Review’, select TIMESHEET PHOTOS.
Your Photos organized with the most recent ones at the top.
- Toggle your date range of Photos to ALL PHOTOS or to a specific MONTH/YEAR.
- Narrow down your list photos by typing in keywords in the Search field.
- Select Download, Edit or Delete based on the action you wish to take on a photo.
- Select Download Archive to download all of the photos on-screen.
How to Access a Crew's Timesheet Photos Within a Timesheet:
- Select Time.
- Select Timesheet Review.
- Select which Date you wish to review.
- By Default, ALL STAFF GROUPS are selected; displaying your crew’s timesheets. To narrow the list of timesheets to a specific Staff Group, click the filter drop-down and select the Staff Group you wish to review.
- Press View to Refresh your timesheet results.
NOTE: Timesheets that appear in GREEN have no photos that have been marked as Critical. Timesheets that appear in ORANGE contain photos have been marked as Critical.
- Select the Foreman’s Name for the timesheet you wish to review.
The following information will be accessible for review: Job Names and Tasks, Times In/Out, Services / Activities performed on this visit, Crew Notes, Photos.