If you are using Safari on a Mac and have some items that will not clear with a standard cache clear, please follow these steps to clear out those remaining items. For more information on clearing your cache, please click HERE.
- Ensure that you have logged out of all webpages, and have closed all Safari tabs.
- Open your Finder and within that menu click on Go to Folder (alternatively, you can push Command + Shift + G).
- Copy and paste the following into the blank area:~/Library/Safari/Databases
- Delete all the contents that appear in that folder by highlighting all folders and right clicking Move to Trash.
- Open Safari again and check that all item are now deleted.
- If nothing appears when you search for the above criteria, please search ~/Library/Safari/Local Storage
- And follow the above steps to delete all the contents.
If these steps do not resolve your issue please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.