When you import an Estimate into LMN Time, you will see some new information displayed in the job. Please see a summary of this information, below. For more information on importing jobs, click HERE.
- Your contract from the Estimate will come over into LMN Time under the Invoicing Tab
- Once imported, any changes to the contract will need to be done in the LMN Time Invoicing Tab, the contract in the Estimate will be frozen (see below).
- Any Service Types indicated in your Estimate will come over as Services in your job.
- The Est Visits, Invoice Type and Price (if applicable) associated in the Estimate will be the same in your Job.
- Anything that comes over as Included was marked as Billing Type: Per Season in the estimate. Since it is included in the monthly billing, you will not see a Price indicated here.
- Anything that comes over as Hourly was marked as Billing Type: Per Hour/Unit in the estimate. The price for these items will indicate Hourly Rates since the rate was determined in the estimate. More information on Hourly Rates can be found below.
- Anything that comes over as Billed Per Visit was marked as Billing Type: Per Visit in the estimate. The price for these items will indicate the pricing from the estimate (see below).
- Once imported, any rates in the job will be automatically added into the Job in Time under Hourly Rates.