"[ERROR] - (# (#)) - Exiting Import of Invoice due to an unmatched tax code. The tax code assigned to this Invoice has not been matched to Quickbooks."
If you have tax settings turned off in QuickBooks and all of your Sales Tax codes in LMN are set to EXMT or Exempt and you are still getting this error please follow these steps to fix:
- Go into QuickBooks
- Go to Edit and then Preferences
- Click Sales Tax in your list and then Company Preferences
- Change 'Do you charge sales tax' to Yes
- Create a Non-Taxable Sales Tax Code if you don't already have one created as shown below.
- Go back to your LMN Sync tool
- In Step #3 change to Taxes ON
- Step #4 match your LMN Tax code to your QuickBooks Exempt tax code
- Run your Invoice sync again