Work Area Templates can be created directly in an estimate as well as from your Item Catalog. It can be beneficial to create it directly in an estimate as you're creating estimates so there's less duplication of work.
To create your work area template from your estimate follow these steps:
- In your estimate go to the Workarea/Service Area tab of your estimate.
- Create the Workarea/Service by clicking the +Add Work Area button
- Add your labor, equipment, material, etc. items to the work area and create your template/work area.
- Click the down arrow next to edit as shown below and then select 'Save as Template'
- Give the template a name and click OK
Your new template is now saved and can be found by going to Item Catalog -> Templates