ToDos are reminders that show up in LMN to make sure specific tasks get done. Examples include tasks like:
- Prepare the estimate for Mrs. Smith
- Meet John for a site visit on Monday the 19th
- You can make ToDos for yourself, or you can even assign them to other users in your company.
- Assigning/Editing ToDos can trigger e-mail notification. For more information on how to set up Notifications, click HERE.
- Typically a ToDo item is attached to a Client/Lead, but it doesn't have to be. For more information on Managing ToDos/Creating ToDos that are not related to a customer, click HERE.
ToDos within a Customer will display as shown below.
Creating a ToDo Item
To create a ToDo within your customer, click on + New Todo.
You will then select:
- The LMN User you wish to assign
- The Due Date for the ToDo
- The Priority for the ToDo: Low, Normal, High or Urgent
- The Progress level for the ToDo: Pending, In Progress or Complete
- You can also include Notes or Instructions
For more information on managing ToDo's, click HERE.