You can add Terms + Conditions, Work/Service Area descriptions and Crew Notes to your estimates, scroll below to learn how.
Terms + Conditions Information
- Within the estimate, if you want to add specific terms rather than using just your default terms and conditions or customize per this contract, click the Client Notes tab.
Headers or Footers
- Open the text box called Estimate Header/Footer Terms & Conditions.
- Click the Add Terms and Conditions button in the upper right to open the Terms + Conditions panel.
- Click the green + button beside the term and condition name that you wish to add.
- The term and condition will be automatically inserted after any pre-existing text in this section.
Work/ Service Area Descriptions (client notes) Information
You can also follow the steps above to add Descriptions to certain Work/Service Areas within your estimate. Make sure you click on the appropriate area to add descriptions (as shown below with Patio Excavation).
Crew Notes Information
You can add Crew Notes to your estimates - these notes will display on internal documents only (such as Job Planners), these notes will also show up on your foreman's phone when they clock into specific tasks.
Crew notes can be used for:
- Specific customer/job information.
- Task/Tool Checklists.
- Any internal communication you wish to share with your crews while they are onsite.
Please note: We would suggest limiting the amount of text you include in these notes as they will be displayed on your crew's phones during clock in.
Adding Crew Notes
- Click on the Crew Notes tab for your estimate.
- Select the specific Work/Service Areas within your estimate that you wish to add information to. Make sure you click on the appropriate area to add text (as shown below with Patio Excavation).