LMN Scheduling lets you build what's called an Unscheduled Route. Unscheduled routes are lists of jobs and tasks in a specific order, that can be added to the calendar at any time in just a few clicks.
You can create predefined plow and salting routes for your crews. When an event approaches, you simply add the appropriate unscheduled route to the crew (or operator) you want to complete that route. You can even modify the estimated (planned) duration for each site. You can add or subtract a % of time to the duration of each site based on the severity of the event.
CREATING AN UNSCHEDULED ROUTE
Once all of your Staff and Jobs have been entered or imported into LMN Time, you can then start creating unscheduled routes for snow.
- Login to LMN Time and click on Schedule.
- Click on Unscheduled Routes on the left-hand menu.
- Click +Add Route in the bottom right corner.
- Enter the Route Name, Route Description, select the Calendar you wish to assign the Task to, and set the Estimated Crew Size. (NOTE: Work Calendars will have to be setup previous to adding an Unscheduled Route. If you have not set up your Work Calendars yet, please click HERE.)
ADDING SITES TO THE UNSCHEDULED ROUTE
- Click +Add Sites on the bottom-right corner of the screen.
- Start typing the name of a Task, and all Jobs containing a Task with the Search term you entered. You can also filter your Jobs by Job Type.
- Click the to add the Task/Job to the Unscheduled Route.
- Once all Tasks/Jobs have been added, click Save on the bottom-right corner.
- To Optimize your Route, click on the Optimize Route at the bottom of the screen.
- Your Start/End Address will be pulled from the Company Information tab under the Settings.
- Click Optimize and the tool will generate the most efficient route. Click OK.
SCHEDULING YOUR UNSCHEDULED ROUTE
To Schedule your Unscheduled Route:
- Access the Whiteboard.
- Click on Add Unscheduled Route.
- Select which Route you wish to schedule, applied to which Calendar and for which Crew. You will also have the ability to change Crew Size and edit the Estimated Time if necessary.
- Press OK.