For day to day changes, the Daily Whiteboard is a drag-and-drop interface that allows you to quickly and easily organize today’s visits by crew. It also includes a Route Optimizer that will automatically calculate the most efficient route for each crew, based on the sites assigned that day.
To access the Whiteboard, click on Schedule on the top-menu.
The two Filters you have at the top of the screen are the Date and Crews.
- To toggle to a different Date, click anywhere on the Date field and a Calendar will pop-up. Select the date you wish to view. You can also press the to change one day at a time.
- To toggle by Crew(s), click on the drop-down menu and checkmark the Crews you wish to view.
ASSIGN/UPDATE A JOB TO A NEW CREW
To move a Job from one Crew to another is quite simple. Click & hold, on the Job in question, and then drag it to the new Crew you wish to assign it to. (NOTE: you can only re-assign work from Crew to Crew, but not across other Calendars. If you wish to rescheduled a Job to a new Calendar, you will need to delete it off of the original one and re-schedule it on the new Calendar).
RE-ORDER ROUTES VIA THE ROUTE OPTIMIZATION TOOL
- Select the to run the Route Optimization tool.
- Select the Crew you wish to optimize and then press Optimize Route.
- You will then be prompted to whether or not to apply the same changes to Future Scheduled Jobs.
RE-ORDER ROUTES MANUALLY
- Drag and drop your jobsites into the order you prefer.
- Click the to apply your modification to all Future Visits.
- If you need to make changes to any scheduled work for a Crew for that day, click the button.
- You will then be prompted to select what change you're looking to make. You can move schedules dates to a different crew or date and delete visits for crews.
For a full guide on using the Edit Sched button, please check out our guide HERE.
- To generate a Report showing all of the Scheduled Work today, click on the .
- A Crew Daily report will include the following:
- All Jobs scheduled, for that date, in the order presented on the Whiteboard, separated by Crew
- Job Name, Address and the Task scheduled
- Any "Daily Instructions" added within the Visit
- Estimated Manhours + Progress (if the option was selected)
- Select how many days in advance you would like to print for.