If this is a brand new user that you are trying to add in LMN Time, and has NOT been set up with a username/password on the LMN Budget + Estimating site:
- Log in to LMN Time by either clicking on LMN Time from your Menu panel (or by visiting http://my.golmn.com/time/#/login).
- Select Staff
- Click on +Employee at the bottom-right corner and the Add Employee window will pop-up. Enter employee First and Last Names.
- Select the Type of user that you wish to assign:
a) Regular Employee: these are the field laborers that are being clocked-in/out by their supervisor/foreman
* if you select this option, press OK and you are done
b) Supervisor/Foreman: only has access to the LMN Time app
c) Administrator: has full access to both the Administrator page and the LMN Time App
- Skip Payroll Warnings?: if you wish to have this employee disregard receiving a Payroll Warning (based on your Settings), checkmark this box.
- Payroll Warning Threshold: if left a "0 hours", it will use the default hours entered in your Settings. If you wish to assign a different amount of hours to receive a Payroll Warning, enter the value here.
- Subcontractor: if this employee is a Subcontractor, ensure you checkmark this box. This person will NOT appear in your Quickbooks Sync Tool when syncing Timesheets into Quickbooks.
- Salaried: if this employee is a Salaried employee, ensure you checkmark this box. Now LMN Time will use the "Salary" Payroll Codes you've set up to ensure they are paid as a Salaried employee when their timesheets sync into Quickbooks.
PLEASE NOTE: an email address MUST be entered and it must be UNIQUE (you cannot share email addresses across users). Their username must also be UNIQUE as this spans across our entire LMN Time database (ie. mowcrew1 might already be in use).
If this employee is an EXISTING LMN user and currently has access to LMN Budget & Estimating, please click this link: How Do I Add An Existing User/Employee To LMN Time?