LMN's scheduling tool includes Service Types for recurring work. This allows you to schedule specific services like:
- Spring Fertilization
- Summer Fertilization
- Spring Grub Control
- irrigation Startup
- ... or any other specific service.
To set-up your Service Types, do the following:
- Log in to LMN Time.
- Select Schedule at the top of the screen.
- Select Service Types on the left-hand menu.
- Select +Add Service Type on the bottom-right corner.
- On the Add Service Type screen, give it a Name and a Description (optional). NOTE: keep the name simple, as this Service Type will also appear on the Time app for your Foremen to select (ie. MOW, TRIM, SHRUB, etc.)
- Press OK.
- Repeat the same process for every Service Type you wish to create.