If a Timesheet needs to be created manually, this can be achieved from the Administrator login via a browser.
- Click Timesheets
- Click + Add Timesheet on the bottom-right corner of the screen
- Change the Date by pressing the up/down arrows
- Click Forward on the bottom-right corner to advance to the next page
- You will now be on the Timesheet Admin page
HINT: for the next steps 6 to 15, click Forward on the bottom-right corner to advance to the next page
- Click + on the bottom right corner to add a Job to the Timesheet
- Select the Job you wish to clock into
- Select the Employees you wish to clock-in
- Assign Tasks to each employee that you had selected for clock-in
- If Task Notes appear on the next screen, simply click on the checkmark located on the bottom-right corner of the screen to advance forward
- You will now be on the Confirm Date/Time page.
If you wish to edit the Start Time/End Time, click on the Pencil located on the bottom-left corner.
If you do not wish to adjust the Start Time/End Time, click the Arrow button the right and your timesheet has been created!
- If you are changing the Start Time/End Time, change the Time by pressing the up/down arrows
- Press Set when you are done and click the arrow in the bottom-right corner to advance.
To Clock Out, use the steps below.
- Enter any Task Notes if necessary
- Click Save on the bottom right corner
- The Timesheet has now been created and you should be back on the Timesheet Admin page
- Click located at the bottom of the screen to Submit the Timesheet.