If this users is NOT brand new, and a username/password has been created for this user within LMN Budget + Estimating:
- Log in to LMN Time by either clicking on LMN Time from your Menu panel (or by visiting http://my.golmn.com/time/#/login).
- Select Staff
- Click on +Employee at the bottom-right corner and the Add Employee window will pop-up. Enter employee First and Last Names.
- Select the Type of user that you wish to assign:
a) Regular Employee: these are the field laborers that are being clocked-in/out by their supervisor/foreman
* if you select this option, press OK and you are done
b) Supervisor/Foreman: only has access to the LMN Time app
c) Administrator: has full access to both the Administrator page and the LMN Time App
- Skip Payroll Warnings?: if you wish to have this employee disregard receiving a Payroll Warning (based on your Settings), checkmark this box.
- Payroll Warning Threshold: if left a "0 hours", it will use the default hours entered in your Settings. If you wish to assign a different amount of hours to receive a Payroll Warning, enter the value here.
- Subcontractor: if this employee is a Subcontractor, ensure you checkmark this box. This person will NOT appear in your Quickbooks Sync Tool when syncing Timesheets into Quickbooks.
- Salaried: if this employee is a Salaried employee, ensure you checkmark this box. Now LMN Time will use the "Salary" Payroll Codes you've set up to ensure they are paid as a Salaried employee when their timesheets sync into Quickbooks.
If this employee is NOT an existing LMN user and is a brand new user who does not have access to LMN, please click this link: How Do I Add A New User/Employee To LMN Time?